THE RAISING FLOOR
The ever increasing popularity for additional and multi-use space within homes or commercial properties is at an all-time high. The Lifting Pool Floor Company have the answer for anyone who is in need of additional space for family functions/events, or increase the safety for their children and animals, or if you want simply want to WOW your guests.
We have intensely reviewed our design process and are able to confidently offer competitive pricing.
- Floor depth can be adjusted to any level
- Provides safety for children and animals once the floor has been raised
- Pool hall becomes an attractive leisure space which is ideal for entertaining
- Raised floor insulates pool water reducing energy usage
- Pool floor can be raised and lowered within 8-10 minutes
- Pool can be used for hydrotherapy use
- Floor can be tiled to match the surrounding area
- Swim jets can be installed for exercise purposes
Our raising floors can accommodate any size requirements and can be installed to new fitted Swimming Pools or retrofitted to existing facilities.
- Created using stainless steel
- Tiling grid made from 50mm GRP grating
- Floor is operated by a ½ HP hydraulic pump requiring a 13amp switch fuse motorated fuse in the Plant Room. (C rated MCB).
- The floor will hold up to 158KG per m2
- The total size of the structure is 450mm
- The raising floor to be operated by a control panel
The Lifting Pool Floor company also specialise in Kingspan KoolDuct which is a brand new product to diminish the use of galvanised ductwork.
The Kingspan KoolDuct system is much lighter than ductwork constructed from galvanized sheet steel insulated with fiber glass duct wrap. Kingspan KoolDuct saves space due to not requiring additional lagging. Koolduct can be installed flush to ceilings, walls and floors, as well as to surfaces within confined enclosures, further saving you space.
Low weight ductwork fabricated in lengths up to 13 ft / 3.93 m long. The ductwork is a single-fix installation and no need to install insulation as a second operation or the need to paint internally, reducing project scheduling periods for insulated ductwork. The ductwork can also be produced in black.
Please call us for further information and quotes.